Main Menu


Login Form

Lost Password?
Welcome arrow Family arrow 4. Papers and Insurance
4. Papers and Insurance PDF E-mail
Residents of the European Union (EU) do not need a visa if they want to become an au pair in another EU country. On top of that you need a medical, accident and liability insurance for the au pair

A visa is mandatory for au pairs that are coming ot of a country outside the EU. Mission Hollandaise can give you the required information for applying for a visa (MVV). Please note that the request will take some time. There are initiatives from the coordinating organization to speed up the visa procedure for au pairs. This concerns only for the au pairs that have mediated via an au pair agency.

Mission Hollandaise can assist in the au pair specific medical, accident and liability insurance.

< Prev

© 2020 Mission Hollandaise - Au Pair Limburg - Nederland
Tel: +31 (0)6 1941 2136
Fax: +31 (0)43 364 1719